вторник, 21 октября 2008 г.

florist in memphis tn





Back from FurFright. Bouncing great time. Itapos;s so nice not to feel overwhelmed and I got a great chance to talk and hang out. Having Sabrina and Dave with me really makes the con complete - and being able to hang out with the DI Well, you can tell, it was a wonderful weekend. Weirdly, I find myself practically empty of work to do on friday evening - but swamped on Saturday. Happened last year and this year.

The trip home was simple - although trying to return the rent a car was different. Their place didnapos;t open till later than we thought. We wound up going to the airport and checking in the luggage and getting boarding passes at curbside. Then, we had McDapos;s for breakfast and had a leisurely stroll in to the gate.

Ideas and plans whirring in my head - but I have to go to the grocery store today. Sigh. Bacl to real life.
florist in memphis tn, florist in mentor ohio, florist in mesa arizona, florist in metairie la.



Комментариев нет: