четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

ahtung




I dreamed that my house had roaches. One roach in particular, actually, and he had something wrong with a leg, so he scuttled sideways like a crab. Talk about creepy. I was very relieved to wake up and find myself in my roach-less house.

We went to dinner at Gregapos;s parentapos;s friends (Dick and Roberta) house last night. We were served a nice, full dinner and played Apples to Apples. Iapos;d never met them before, and it was delightful. They are such fun people Itapos;s no wonder why Peg and Jim like them so much. I had a very enjoyable evening. But, things went a bit late. I didnapos;t get home until after 11, and we didnapos;t get to sleep until after 12:30 (we were ridiculously chatty last night).

I am very tired. I have to exercise and make dinner tonight....let me tell you whatapos;s already unappealing, and I havenapos;t even gone through whatapos;s sure to be a dull work day yet. :p

I canapos;t wait to get this weekendapos;s UC apartment hunting done. I really cannot wait to have that monkey off my back.
ahtung, ahtshepsut, ahtsham ali, ahtsa.



Комментариев нет: