понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

animal closter society welfare




So tonight while taking a shower the water from the shower went directly into my left ear...this happens about three times a year and i cant hear normally for days...and its always the left one...so i sent an inquiry for a doctors appointment for the uic hospital thing because i think itll be pretty cheap...i mean i have the university insurance campus care so at least i think so...that can be a major burden take care of...hopefully

busy week ahead of me...work tomorrow...thank God justin wont be there i hate that kid even though i already know that hes gonna do more with his life than i ever will...but if i were a yuppie i probably would too...school is getting out of control i am getting more and harder work than ever before...so work and school all week plus the insane amoutn of homework im getting...thatll keep me busy

i have to make a lot of large purchases soon
new laptop cause mines broken - around 300
tail light cover - 30
extenze just because - 40
brake pads to be fixed - 80
contacts - no idea but lets say 100
car insurance - 220
life insurance - 175
not to mention my monthly cell bill (70 a month) and credit card payments

i dont even feel like adding all that up right now

i hate my job but i gotta stay there...i hate being home...i dont even really have a place to study properly so today i went to the target parking lot and stayed there until dark when a cop kept circling the lot i knew it was my time to leave...im not sure i can pass finance but i gotta try really really hard to pass it...just for a d...i wasted this entire weekend...i get my brakes fixed tomorrow after work...then i get my tail light in...so my car will actually have a tail light that will be awesome...and i might clean my car out a lot so it can be nice...my self esteem will go up then

factor molecular x, animal closter society welfare, animal close to extinction, animal cloning video, animal cloning statistics.



Комментариев нет: