пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

ed debevics california




Another thing to actually fix is my destroyed sleeping schedule. Like fast food, I envied those kids in elementary who stay up really late. Since I sleep around 9pm-10pm when I was younger. Nowadays when I think about it, I sleep later nights and I get up earlier as well. Before when I sleep at around that time, I get up at around 5pm-6pm. In essence, Iapos;m not working two jobs but if I did, Iapos;ll probably be doing that routine as well.

I wanted to have insomnia. Now that I have it, I kinda wish I didnapos;t. I guess I can link my lack of a better body to my lack of sleep and my bad eating habits as well. All caused by childhood woes of going to sleep later because the cool shows on TV are on at that time. In the end, now that I donapos;t watch TV, thereapos;s really nothing to stay up for. Everybody seems to do everything in the morning and vampires like me, weapos;re pretty much a dying breed. Unless call centers have rearranged that sleeping schedule with lots of establishments.
ed debevics california, ed debevics chicago, ed debevics chicago il, ed debevics diner.



Комментариев нет: