суббота, 11 октября 2008 г.

download ra2




Second trip to Shanghai just ended today, and after 5+ hours of sitting beside this annoying woman (who refused to let me sleep in peace), I sat on a cab and arrived home. I also got a Belvedere Intense (50 alcohol hoo hoo), and a shaker for making cocktails. Now Iapos;m just tired, because of that dumb woman.

I think Iapos;m going to miss Shanghai, because there wonapos;t be any reason to really visit it on a tourist pass for the next 12 months. Itapos;s a nice vibrant city, the times I visited the weather was cooling and good food is cheap (great food would be expensive though). On the Saturday morning before I flew back, I had a great McDonaldapos;s burger which I think beats any Mac burger I have ever tasted here. Not to mention the Friday lunch of pork cutlet plus miso soup ramen - absolutely delicious. These came from normal food chains, and I donapos;t think I will ever get such good standards here at a reasonable cost. Just from these little details, I think China is just going to cast such a big shadow over this small island, that not even grass will grow.

I am going to miss the way Geri bargains down things for me. A full good track suit for 155 yuan, or the polo tees that cost 28 yuan. I am always impressed, and havenapos;t been able to surpass that at all. I got scolded for getting shirts at 50 yuan, because it should have been 35. It has been a amazing time in Shanghai. Iapos;m going to miss Shanghai.
download ra2, download ra, download r3 tiger yamato, download r.e.m..



Комментариев нет: